How we run businesses changed overnight - the COVID-19 outbreak has forced us to reset how and where we work.
While your workforce adjusts to their ‘new normal’, ensuring your team can continue to work productively lies with a few decision makers, just like you.
During this webinar we discussed how to lay the solid process foundations for long-term productive remote working.
Watch now to learn:
- The common productivity issues our customers are having and how to overcome them
- Tools to connect your team to your corporate networks and applications remotely
- Better ways to manage incoming calls and deal with paper-based processes, out of the office
- What to consider as you plan for a staggered return to the office and ongoing flexible work arrangements
- How the Royal Flying Doctor Service Queensland Section have optimised their remote workforce during the COVID-19 crisis
- Live Q&A to have your individual questions answered
Solutions covered in this webinar: